Vivobarefoot Tracker Forest Esc Mens ObsidianRegular price $429.95 AUD
Escape to connect. The Tracker Forest ESC is designed to work in harmony with nature, allowing you to connect to the most extreme forest and off-road conditions our planet has to offer. escape the path well-trodden and experience how hiking is supposed to feel.
TOUGH ENOUGH TO FEEL
- Foot-shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Sandwich mesh lining allows air to move freely around the boot and keep moisture away from your skin, passing it out through the pores of the leather or through the collar opening so your feet can breathe.
All Weather: Made using waterproof technology or water-resistant treatment uppers with a hi-tech seal.
Michellin ESC Outsole: The Michellin © Esc Sole, offers extreme traction using high-performance rubber and aggressive off-trail lug design, for ultimate grip in the most challenging environments. 2.5mm base and 7mm lug height designed to maximize ground feel and grip in the most demanding environments. The articulated toe lugs act like claws for assent, while the essential heel lug is the critical break for steep descents. The lateral edge traction for traversing along steep inclines and textured arch provides zonal grip for technical off-trail movement.
Wildhide Leather: Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small-scale farmers.
Water Resistant: Made using water-resistant constructions and non-absorbent materials.
Natural Material: Made from renewable natural materials.