Vivobarefoot Magna Forest Esc Womens ObsidianRegular price $419.95 AUD
ESCape to reconnect to nature and rewild your feet, body and soul. Made with super-natural materials and a newly-engineered, super tough and flexible Michelin® outsole. Developed for exteme terrains, forests, deserts and jungles. Lightweight for dawn to dusk explorers.
ESCape to connect
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Woolmark® knitted collar for perfect fit and natural movement freedom.
- Water-resistant with tough-wearing durable wild hide leather panels.
- ESC Michelin® rubber sole for ultimate, flexible grip across the wildest terrains.
Michellin ESC Outsole
The Michellin © Esc Sole, offers extreme traction using high performance rubber and aggressive off trail lug design, for ultimate grip in the most challenging environments. 2.5mm base and 7mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip in the most demanding environments. The articulated toe lugs act like claws for the assent, while the essential heel lug is the critical break for steep descents. The lateral edge traction for traversing along steep inclines and textured arch provides zonal grip for technical off trail movement.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small-scale farmers.
Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
Made using water-resistant constructions and non-absorbent materials.
Made using Woolmark © certified merino wool, with natural breathability, temperature regulation and sweatwicking properties. The Woolmark © certification provides the highest standard quality and sourcing assurance.
Made from renewable natural materials.
Ortholite Performance Insole
The Ortholite Performance Insole comprised of recycled PU foam, reducing waste and the use of virgin plastics.